Coolpad one of the well-known android smartphone maker has announced the launch of its new smartphone namely, Coolpad Shine. The Shine coming with 4G Android v5.1 (Lollipop)and powered by features 1.5 GHz Quad-core Cortex-A53 & 1.0 GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 processor and it gives good performance to the users. This processor work good with 2 GB RAM. The chipset used in this phone is Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615. Graphics card name is Adreno 405.In this 4G Android phone, the maximum download Speed is 150 Mbps and upload speed is 50 Mbps. GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz network band used for 2G, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz network band used for 3G and for 4G, network LTE 900 / 1200 MHz available.
The Coolpad Shine has 5.5 inches display with 720 x 1280 Pixels resolutions and the technology used for display is IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen. There is no display protection available and the rear camera power is 13 MP. Front camera having only 5 MP and some of the camera features are Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama. 2500 mAh Li-ion battery gives longer talk time and standby. Dimension of this Shine is 153 x 77.2 x 8.6 mm. The list of supporting audio and video file formats are: MP3, AAC, WMA, AMR and 3GP, MP4, WMV, FLV etc. The details related to the specifications of the device are discussed below.
Coolpad Shine Android Smartphone Specification
- Processor : 1.5 GHz Quad-core Cortex-A53 & 1.0 GHz
- Operating System : Android v5.1 (Lollipop)
- Memory : 2 GB RAM Memory, 8GB of ROM
- Display : 5.5 inches 720 x 1280 Pixels resolutions
- Camera : Primary 13MP, 5MP Secondary
- Connectivity : HSDPA 42.2 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps; LTE 150/50 Mbps, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot, microUSB v2.0, A-GPS
You might also like : Oppo F1 Plus
- Battery : 2500 mAh Li-ion battery
- Dimensions : 153 x 77.2 x 8.6 mm
- Weight : [-]