Philips has launched a new dual SIM (GSM+GSM) with dual standby compatible handset called as Philips Xenium X525. Its Xenium X525 are built to work on GSM 900/1800/1900 MHz frequencies. This new dual SIM phone from Philips brings a 3-inch touchscreen display, which supports resolution of 240 x 400 pixels. It packs a 3-megapixel camera with CMOS sensor. In addition, it also comes equipped with Bluetooth, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio, and lot more amazing features. The details related to the specs of the device are discussed below.Philips Xenium X525 Dual SIM Phone Specification :
- Philips Xenium X525 is a dual SIM GSM phone which operates on 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz network frequency.
- Display of the phone is 3.0 inch TFT full touch-screen with a resolution of 240 x 400 pixels and supports 262K colors.
- Internal storage of the phone is 44MB and the storage can be increased through a micro SD memory card up to 32 GB.
- Camera of the phone is 3 MP camera with Flash which features night-mode, and self-timer. The phone is capable to capture video with a resolution of 220 x 176 (QCIF).
- For data connectivity, the phone supports GPRS, EDGE, and WAP 2.0.
- The phone has a multimedia music player, video player and FM Radio. The Music player supports MP3, AAC, AAC+, WMA, WAV, AMR, MIDI format and the Video player supports MPEG4, H.263, 3GP format.
- For connectivity, the phone offers Bluetooth v2.1, mini USB 2.0 and 3.5mm audio jack.
- Dimension of the phone is 4.17 x 2.01 x 0.57 inch (106 x 51 x 14.4 mm) whose weight is 108 grams.
- Batteryof the phone is a powerful 1530 mAh battery which is capable to give backup up to 14 hours in talktime mode and outstanding 50 days in standby mode.
Cost About : Rs. 8,000 (on india)