Motorola has launch of MOTO MT870 in China, the world’s first dual-core TD-SCDMA 3G smartphone. With Android 2.3 Gingerbread, a vivid 4-inch qHD screen plus a dual-core processor with every core jogging at 1GHz, Motorola MOTO MT870 gives Chinese shoppers having a excellent cellular searching encounter on China Mobile’s 3G network. Motorola MOTO MT870’s revolutionary style is offered in two trendy shade alternatives to match your design. The lightning-fast 2x1GHz dual-core processor partnered with China Mobile’s 3G network or Wi-Fi can make searching web pages as much as two-times quicker and also the telephone super-responsive, permitting you to swiftly open and shut applications.
Motorola Moto MT870 features and specifications
• Supports for 3D games, enabling PC-like gaming experiences
• 8GB internal storage and up to 32GB optional external microSD card
• 4" qHD (960x540) touchscreen display
• Supports aGPS and independent GPS satellite positioning and navigation
• Supports 3D Map
• Supports Adobe Flash multimedia full web browsing
• Pre-loaded Sticky Notes, business card and text scanning
• Powerful email system supports POP3/IMAP4/Exchange, etc.
• Smart Dial, contact grouping and group SMS message
• Supports China Mobile's services (Fetion, TeleNav, 139 Mail, CMMB, etc.)
• New Quickoffice, including Word / Excel / PowerPoint / PDF
• Large 1880 mAh battery with power management providing longer battery life
Price of RMB 4,680.